Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Claim and Reward instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating, all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: ACCO UK Limited, Oxford House, Oxford Road, Aylesbury, Bucks, HP21 8SZ.
Please do not send claims to this address.
1. The Office Rewards Programme (the ‘Programme’) is open to residents of the United Kingdom, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Republic of Ireland, France, Spain, Germany, Italy, Belgium, Netherlands and Luxemburg, aged 18 years or over. The Programme excludes employees (and their immediate families) of ACCO UK Limited (the ‘Promoter’), its agents or any other company or persons professionally connected with the Programme. The Programme is void where prohibited by local law.
2. Distributors and Retailers are excluded from the Programme and are not eligible to claim on behalf of their customers.
1. Internet access is required to register and participate in the Programme.
2. To become a Member, visit www.officeRewards.eu and register providing your name, email, home or business user, and job title, industry and company size (if applicable).
3. A Member can only have one account as part of the Programme, which is accessible only by their nominated email address and password. Accounts created using automated devices or processes are not allowed and all such accounts will be removed from the Programme.
4. Members may only register in their country of residence and via the official Website.
5. Registration is required to make a claim.
6. In the event that a Member’s account is dormant or inactive for a period of 12 months or more, the Promoter reserves the right to remove the Member’s account from the programme. The Promoter shall endeavour to contact the Member through their nominated email address to notify them that their account is at risk of removal. Members who reply within 30 days, requesting that the account remains active, will have their Office Rewards account maintained. In the absence of a satisfactory response, the Member’s account may be removed.
3. Participating Products
1. To make a claim, Members must purchase participating products. Participating products will be communicated on promotional materials, as well as on the ‘Current Rewards’ page of the Programme at www.officeRewards.eu
2. Promotional participating products must be purchased from the country in which the Member is registered.
3. Promotional participating products must be purchased between the dates set out in the promotional materials, also detailed on the ‘Current Rewards’ page at www.officeRewards.eu. The date the participating product was purchased must be confirmed by a valid proof of purchase.
4. Members must submit their claim to the Programme within 1 month of purchasing a participating product.
5. Promotional participating products must be new and genuine ACCO Brands products and must have been supplied by registered ACCO distributors.
6. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer.
7. Promotional participating products are subject to availability, whilst stocks last.
8. The Promoter will not be liable for the failure of Distributors or Retailers to fulfil orders of Promotional Products within the Promotional Period.
1. To claim a Reward, Members must log in at www.officeRewards.eu and complete the claim form, entering the participating Product Barcode, Product Promotional Code, and proof of purchase.
2. ‘Product Promotional Codes’ can be found in the description section of your invoice.
3. ‘Promotional Barcodes’ can be found on the packaging of all participating products.
4. The Promoter reserves the right to request the original copy of an itemised invoice before a claim can be verified. The Promoter may also ask for further verification details at any time which must be submitted to the Promoter within 14 days.
5. The invoice submitted needs to be a clear, scanned or photographed copy of the original itemised invoice. Illegible copies will not be accepted as proof of purchase and claims will not be validated.
6. It is mandatory that Members provide the correct details when submitting a claim in order for the claim to be validated.
7. Claims can only be made for Rewards available in the country the Member is registered in.
8. The Promoter will not process any claims received after the closing date.
9. Members claiming cashback will be required to provide valid bank account details in order to receive their Reward. Bank account names must match Member’s details.
10. The Promoter will not be responsible for claims lost, damaged or delayed. No responsibility will be taken for technical, telecommunication or Website error. Proof of application is not proof of receipt.
11. Maximum 1 claim per participating product purchased. Multiple claims across different participating products are allowed, providing there are corresponding itemised invoices indicating the different participating products purchased. Duplicate claims or invoices against participating products will be rejected and Members may be disqualified from the Programme.
12. Upon validation of their claim, Members will receive an email confirming that their claim has been accepted. Members who have submitted invalid claims will receive an email explaining why their claim hasn’t been validated. Members who do not receive an email within 10 working days of submitting their claim, should use the ‘Contact us’ section of the Website
1. Rewards are subject to availability.
2. All Rewards will be fulfilled within 28 days of being verified.
3. Vouchers will be delivered to the email or postal address provided.
4. Cashback will be delivered to the bank account provided by the Member when making a claim.
5. The Promoter reserves the right at any time, and from time to time, providing as much notice as reasonably possible, to:
- Withdraw, add, modify or limit the Rewards offered
- Vary the Rewards offered
- Change Reward providers
6. A valid Voucher claim
- Members will be sent a personalised digital Voucher to the email address provided or a personalised physical Voucher to the postal address provided (where applicable).
- Members are solely responsible for ensuring the correct details are entered at the point that they make a claim.
- Personalised Vouchers will be provided in the currency of the country the Members are registered in.
- Personalised Vouchers will be for use only in the country the Members are registered in, unless otherwise stated.
- Digital Vouchers will be for online use only, unless otherwise stated on the Voucher.
- Physical Vouchers will be for use in store only, unless otherwise stated on the Voucher.
- Please see individual Terms and Conditions for the use of Vouchers.
- No cash alternative is available.
- The Promoter holds no responsibility for, and cannot reissue, Vouchers that are lost or damaged.
7. A valid cashback claim
- A BACS/IBAN transfer, for the claim value, will be made to the Member’s account using the details provided when submitting a claim. No alternative arrangement will be entered into and no cash or cheque will be provided.
- Members are solely responsible for ensuring the correct bank account details are entered at the point a Member makes a claim.
- Cashback will be provided in the currency of the country the Member is registered in.
- One BACS / IBAN payment will be issued per valid claim.
- The Promoter holds no responsibility for any tax liabilities that may be arise as a result of a Member making a claim as part of the Programme.
- Members agree to allow the Promoter the right to pass on relevant details only to Reward providers only for the purpose of fulfilment of Rewards under this Programme.
1. The Promoter reserves the right, at its discretion, to remove a Member from the Programme where it is felt that the Member could be misusing the Programme, is in breach of these Terms and Conditions, or is otherwise acting contrary to the spirit of the Programme. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Attempting to collect or redeem Rewards in contravention with these Terms and Conditions
- Attempting to have, or having, multiple accounts
- Any fraudulent activity with respect to tampering with proofs of purchase (invoices)
- Any fraudulent activity with respect to altering Vouchers
- Interfering with the Programme or the Website
2. The Promoter’s decision is final in all Promotional matters.
3. Employees require permission from their employers or senior management in order to participate.
4. When a Member requests to leave the Programme, there will be no further communication between the Promoter and the Member. The Member’s account will be closed within 30 days and any pending claims will be forfeited.
5. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms & Conditions and / or the operation of the Programme at any time upon reasonable notice, if necessary for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control. Any amendment shall be effective upon posting the modified Terms and Conditions and/ or modified Programme on this Website or via email. In the event of an amendment to these Terms and Conditions and / or the operation of the Programme, a Member’s non-cancellation or continued use of the Programme after 30 days shall be deemed acceptance of the modified Terms and Conditions and / or Programme.
6. Personal information gathered during the Programme will be used for administrative purposes only and will not be retained by the Promoter following the Programme closure.
7. These Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the laws and jurisdiction of the territories in which the Programme is running. The Promoter’s failure to enforce strict performance of any provision of these Terms and Conditions will not constitute a waiver of the Promoter’s right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of these Terms and Conditions.
8. When Rewards are supplied by the Promoter, they make no warranty in respect of such Rewards. The Promoter disclaims any and all warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose, and non-infringement. The Promoter is not responsible for those guarantees, warranties, and representations, if any, offered by the Promoter. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by a Member under the Programme shall create any warranty by the Promoter.
9. In the case that a Member returns the item originally purchased (i.e the participating product), they lose the right to any Rewards. In the case that a Reward has already been sent to the Member, the Member must return the Reward. This does not affect your statutory rights.
10. The sale or barter of Rewards/codes is strictly prohibited. A Member’s right to use Rewards within the Programme is non-transferable. An account will terminate immediately in the event of a Member's death. Programme accounts and Rewards are not transferable upon death or otherwise by operation of law.
11. Rewards have no cash alternative in whole or in part.
12. Cashback values will only be realised by the Member after the statutory and Seller refund period has passed, whichever is last, and there are no transactional issues or disputes.
13. By opting into the Programme, a Member agrees to allow the Promoter to communicate with him/her via email with suitable offers. The Promoter will always use this communication method responsibly under the terms of the EU Data Protection Directive 95/46/EC and other self-regulatory restrictions. Members preferring not to receive such offers will be able to unsubscribe from the email received.
14. Any personal data relating to Members will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party (other than the Promoter’s agencies for the purpose of servicing/implementing the promotion and Rewards).
15. Any attempt to deliberately damage the Website or the information on it, or to otherwise undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
16. The Promoter takes no responsibility if for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or claim to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Website or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this draw. The Promoter is not responsible for any, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials.
17. The Promoter will not be responsible if Members do not receive their Reward if they have supplied insufficient, incorrect or false information when registering on the Website.
18. The Promoter will not be liable for any delayed or non-delivery of emails to Members. It is the responsibility of the Member to check that emails from the Promoter will not be automatically classed as “junk” or “spam” and sent to the Member’s junk mail filter or otherwise filtered or deleted.
19. The Promoter cannot accept responsibility for any technical or other problems that mean participation is impossible or delayed.
20. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the Website. Numerous factors outside of the control of the Promoter and/or promotional partners may interfere with the operation of the Website. To the fullest extent permissible by law the Promoter and/or promotional partners exclude all implied warranties, conditions and other implied terms.