Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Claim and Reward instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating, all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: ACCO UK Limited, Oxford House, Oxford Road, Aylesbury, Bucks, HP21 8SZ.
Please do not send claims to this address.
1. The Office Rewards Programme (the ‘Programme’) is open to residents of the United Kingdom, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Republic of Ireland, France, Spain, Germany, Italy, Belgium, Netherlands and Luxemburg, aged 18 years or over. The Programme excludes employees (and their immediate families) of ACCO UK Limited (the ‘Promoter’), its agents or any other company or persons professionally connected with the Programme. The Programme is void where prohibited by local law.
2. Distributors and Retailers are excluded from the Programme and are not eligible to claim on behalf of their customers.
1. Internet access is required to register and participate in the Programme.
2. To become a Member, visit www.officeRewards.eu and register providing your name, email, home or business user, and job title, industry and company size (if applicable).
3. A Member can only have one account as part of the Programme, which is accessible only by their nominated email address and password. Accounts created using automated devices or processes are not allowed and all such accounts will be removed from the Programme.
4. Members may only register in their country of residence and via the official Website.
5. Registration is required to make a claim.
6. In the event that a Member’s account is dormant or inactive for a period of 12 months or more, the Promoter reserves the right to remove the Member’s account from the programme. The Promoter shall endeavour to contact the Member through their nominated email address to notify them that their account is at risk of removal. Members who reply within 30 days, requesting that the account remains active, will have their Office Rewards account maintained. In the absence of a satisfactory response, the Member’s account may be removed.
3. Participating Products
1. To make a claim, Members must purchase participating products. Participating products will be communicated on promotional materials, as well as on the ‘Current Rewards’ page of the Programme at www.officeRewards.eu
2. Promotional participating products must be purchased from the country in which the Member is registered.
3. Promotional participating products must be purchased between the dates set out in the promotional materials, also detailed on the ‘Current Rewards’ page at www.officeRewards.eu. The date the participating product was purchased must be confirmed by a valid proof of purchase.
4. Members must submit their claim to the Programme within 1 month of purchasing a participating product.
5. Promotional participating products must be new and genuine ACCO Brands products and must have been supplied by registered ACCO distributors.
6. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer.
7. Promotional participating products are subject to availability, whilst stocks last.
8. The Promoter will not be liable for the failure of Distributors or Retailers to fulfil orders of Promotional Products within the Promotional Period.
1. To claim a Reward, Members must log in at www.officeRewards.eu and complete the claim form, entering the participating Product Barcode, Product Promotional Code, and proof of purchase.
2. ‘Product Promotional Codes’ can be found in the description section of your invoice.
3. ‘Promotional Barcodes’ can be found on the packaging of all participating products.
4. The Promoter reserves the right to request the original copy of an itemised invoice before a claim can be verified. The Promoter may also ask for further verification details at any time which must be submitted to the Promoter within 14 days.
5. The invoice submitted needs to be a clear, scanned or photographed copy of the original itemised invoice. Illegible copies will not be accepted as proof of purchase and claims will not be validated.
6. It is mandatory that Members provide the correct details when submitting a claim in order for the claim to be validated.
7. Claims can only be made for Rewards available in the country the Member is registered in.
8. The Promoter will not process any claims received after the closing date.
9. Members claiming cashback will be required to provide valid bank account details in order to receive their Reward. Bank account names must match Member’s details.
10. The Promoter will not be responsible for claims lost, damaged or delayed. No responsibility will be taken for technical, telecommunication or Website error. Proof of application is not proof of receipt.
11. Maximum 1 claim per participating product purchased. Multiple claims across different participating products are allowed, providing there are corresponding itemised invoices indicating the different participating products purchased. Duplicate claims or invoices against participating products will be rejected and Members may be disqualified from the Programme.
12. Upon validation of their claim, Members will receive an email confirming that their claim has been accepted. Members who have submitted invalid claims will receive an email explaining why their claim hasn’t been validated. Members who do not receive an email within 10 working days of submitting their claim, should use the ‘Contact us’ section of the Website
1. Rewards are subject to availability.
2. All Rewards will be fulfilled within 28 days of being verified.
3. Vouchers will be delivered to the email or postal address provided.
4. Cashback will be delivered to the bank account provided by the Member when making a claim.
5. The Promoter reserves the right at any time, and from time to time, providing as much notice as reasonably possible, to:
- Withdraw, add, modify or limit the Rewards offered
- Vary the Rewards offered
- Change Reward providers
6. A valid Voucher claim
- Members will be sent a personalised digital Voucher to the email address provided or a personalised physical Voucher to the postal address provided (where applicable).
- Members are solely responsible for ensuring the correct details are entered at the point that they make a claim.
- Personalised Vouchers will be provided in the currency of the country the Members are registered in.
- Personalised Vouchers will be for use only in the country the Members are registered in, unless otherwise stated.
- Digital Vouchers will be for online use only, unless otherwise stated on the Voucher.
- Physical Vouchers will be for use in store only, unless otherwise stated on the Voucher.
- Please see individual Terms and Conditions for the use of Vouchers.
- No cash alternative is available.
- The Promoter holds no responsibility for, and cannot reissue, Vouchers that are lost or damaged.
7. A valid cashback claim
- A BACS/IBAN transfer, for the claim value, will be made to the Member’s account using the details provided when submitting a claim. No alternative arrangement will be entered into and no cash or cheque will be provided.
- Members are solely responsible for ensuring the correct bank account details are entered at the point a Member makes a claim.
- Cashback will be provided in the currency of the country the Member is registered in.
- One BACS / IBAN payment will be issued per valid claim.
- The Promoter holds no responsibility for any tax liabilities that may be arise as a result of a Member making a claim as part of the Programme.
- Members agree to allow the Promoter the right to pass on relevant details only to Reward providers only for the purpose of fulfilment of Rewards under this Programme.
1. The Promoter reserves the right, at its discretion, to remove a Member from the Programme where it is felt that the Member could be misusing the Programme, is in breach of these Terms and Conditions, or is otherwise acting contrary to the spirit of the Programme. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Attempting to collect or redeem Rewards in contravention with these Terms and Conditions
- Attempting to have, or having, multiple accounts
- Any fraudulent activity with respect to tampering with proofs of purchase (invoices)
- Any fraudulent activity with respect to altering Vouchers
- Interfering with the Programme or the Website
2. The Promoter’s decision is final in all Promotional matters.
3. Employees require permission from their employers or senior management in order to participate.
4. When a Member requests to leave the Programme, there will be no further communication between the Promoter and the Member. The Member’s account will be closed within 30 days and any pending claims will be forfeited.
5. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms & Conditions and / or the operation of the Programme at any time upon reasonable notice, if necessary for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control. Any amendment shall be effective upon posting the modified Terms and Conditions and/ or modified Programme on this Website or via email. In the event of an amendment to these Terms and Conditions and / or the operation of the Programme, a Member’s non-cancellation or continued use of the Programme after 30 days shall be deemed acceptance of the modified Terms and Conditions and / or Programme.
6. Personal information gathered during the Programme will be used for administrative purposes only and will not be retained by the Promoter following the Programme closure.
7. These Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the laws and jurisdiction of the territories in which the Programme is running. The Promoter’s failure to enforce strict performance of any provision of these Terms and Conditions will not constitute a waiver of the Promoter’s right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of these Terms and Conditions.
8. When Rewards are supplied by the Promoter, they make no warranty in respect of such Rewards. The Promoter disclaims any and all warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose, and non-infringement. The Promoter is not responsible for those guarantees, warranties, and representations, if any, offered by the Promoter. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by a Member under the Programme shall create any warranty by the Promoter.
9. In the case that a Member returns the item originally purchased (i.e the participating product), they lose the right to any Rewards. In the case that a Reward has already been sent to the Member, the Member must return the Reward. This does not affect your statutory rights.
10. The sale or barter of Rewards/codes is strictly prohibited. A Member’s right to use Rewards within the Programme is non-transferable. An account will terminate immediately in the event of a Member's death. Programme accounts and Rewards are not transferable upon death or otherwise by operation of law.
11. Rewards have no cash alternative in whole or in part.
12. Cashback values will only be realised by the Member after the statutory and Seller refund period has passed, whichever is last, and there are no transactional issues or disputes.
13. By opting into the Programme, a Member agrees to allow the Promoter to communicate with him/her via email with suitable offers. The Promoter will always use this communication method responsibly under the terms of the EU Data Protection Directive 95/46/EC and other self-regulatory restrictions. Members preferring not to receive such offers will be able to unsubscribe from the email received.
14. Any personal data relating to Members will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party (other than the Promoter’s agencies for the purpose of servicing/implementing the promotion and Rewards).
15. Any attempt to deliberately damage the Website or the information on it, or to otherwise undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
16. The Promoter takes no responsibility if for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or claim to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Website or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this draw. The Promoter is not responsible for any, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials.
17. The Promoter will not be responsible if Members do not receive their Reward if they have supplied insufficient, incorrect or false information when registering on the Website.
18. The Promoter will not be liable for any delayed or non-delivery of emails to Members. It is the responsibility of the Member to check that emails from the Promoter will not be automatically classed as “junk” or “spam” and sent to the Member’s junk mail filter or otherwise filtered or deleted.
19. The Promoter cannot accept responsibility for any technical or other problems that mean participation is impossible or delayed.
20. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the Website. Numerous factors outside of the control of the Promoter and/or promotional partners may interfere with the operation of the Website. To the fullest extent permissible by law the Promoter and/or promotional partners exclude all implied warranties, conditions and other implied terms.
Terms and Conditions – Nobo
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Full Terms & Conditions:
1. Eligibility: The Nobo Office Makeover Prize Draw (the ‘Promotion’) is open to Trade customers who are residents of the United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland, France, Italy, Germany, Austria, Spain, Belgium, The Netherlands, Luxembourg, Portugal, Denmark, Poland, Switzerland and Czech Republic aged 18 years or over only and excludes employees (and their immediate families) of ACCO UK Limited (the ‘Promoter’), its agents or any other company or person professionally connected with the promotion.
2. An individual must have a unique, valid email address to enter which must be available for the duration of the promotion.
3. Promotional Period: Prize draw opens 03.01.17. Each Monthly draw closes at the end of each month. The final closing date for receipt of all entries is midnight 31.12.17
4. How to enter the draw:
- Purchase of any participating Nobo products (excludes accessories) between 03.01.17 and 31.12.17
- To enter visit www.officerewards.eu
- Users must have an Office Rewards account or register to create one
- Users must input their 13 digit product barcode, date of purchase and upload a valid proof of purchase as directed
- Entries are validated prior to relevant prize draw and only valid entries will be entered into relevant monthly draw and the grand draw.
- 1 purchase entitles customer to one prize entry
5. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups, third parties, syndicates, macros or other automated means, and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full, will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition to generate additional entries in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
6. Monthly prizes: Desk Makeover total prize fund consists of one of each of the following products with a total value of RRP £200/€200:
- Rexel Matador Stapler
- Precision punch
- Rexel Agenda desktop set
- Rexel Activita daylight Lamp Strip+
- Rexel Activita Air Cleaner
No one individual can win more than one monthly prize draw.
7. Entrants must retain original itemised receipts showing purchases (no photocopies accepted) for verification purposes, for the avoidance of doubt, if you enter multiple times you will need multiple receipts to claim your prize. In ROI registered traders who have an Office Rewards account can enter by completing a skill based question along with submitting their purchase details on the website which will then be subsequently entered into the prize draw. Northern Ireland and Switzerland registered traders who have an Office Rewards account can enter once without purchase by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to request a special NPN code.
8. There are 15 prizes available each calendar month, totalling 165 prizes in the 11 month duration of the promotion. Each month 15 winners will be chosen at random by an independent adjudicator with one winner from each participating country per month. There will be one prize per winner.
9. Entries to each month’s prize draw closes on the following dates:
- 23:59 31st January 2017
- 23:59 28th February 2017
- 23:59 31st March 2017
- 23:59 30th April 2017
- 23:59 31st May 2017
- 23:59 30th June 2017
- 23:59 31st July 2017
- 23:59 31st August 2017
- 23:59 30th September 2017
- 23:59 31st October 2017
- 23:59 30th November 2017
Winners will be contacted within 7 days of the relevant draw by email, and may be required to provide proof of purchase for all entries, including the winning entry, for verification before the prize can be awarded.
10. Each monthly prize draw for the Desk Makeover promotion will be drawn from all entries for that specific month. Entries will not be carried forward to subsequent draws.
11. To enter another month’s draw, entrants must purchase another participating Nobo product within that month and enter as directed above, to be eligible for that month’s draw.
12. Grand prize: There is one Grand Prize draw at a value of £5,000/€5,000 retailer credit which will be dependent on which country the winner is from with one winner in total.
13. The £5,000/€5,000 Grand Prize draw will be randomly selected by an independent adjudicator within 5 working days after the closing date 31.12.17. The winner will be contacted within 7 days of the draw by email, and required to provide proof of purchase for all entries, including the winning entry, for verification before the prize can be awarded.
14. The £5,000/€5,000 Grand Prize draw will be selected from the total number of entrants throughout the entire 12 month promotion from all participating countries and previous winners from the Desk Makeovers will still be eligible to win the Grand Prize.
15. In the event of the Promoter being unable to contact the winner of any of the draws after 14 days of the draw being made, or the winner being unable to provide the proof of purchase within a further 14 days, or the potential winner being disqualified the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original. The Promoter’s decision is final in all promotional matters. ,
16. It is the responsibility of the entrant to check junk / spam to ensure they are in receipt of promotional communication being sent. ACCO UK Ltd is not responsible for an entrant making a late claim on their win if this email is missed / not read because it was in their junk folder.
17. There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part except in the event of circumstances outside its control, when the promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing with the promoter the prizes will only be awarded directly to the winners. Promotional products cannot be exchanged in whole or in part for cash. The selling or transfer of promotional products is strictly forbidden.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
19. Employees require permission from their employers or senior managers in order to participate.
20. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are misdirected, lost, delayed, damaged or corrupted during delivery to or from the Promoter due to any computer malfunction, virus, bug, delay or other reason whatsoever, nor for any associated costs to the claimant. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. The Promoter is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate information supplied to the Promoter by the claimant in the application.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any application and to terminate the account of anyone that is believed to be in breach of the offer Terms and Conditions.
22. Any attempt to deliberately damage the Website or the information on it, or to otherwise undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
23. Any tax liability arising from receipt of the prize will be the responsibility of the recipient.
24. Comments / Entries deemed by the Promoter to be inappropriate will be disallowed; this includes but is not limited to any use of profanity, racism, offensive terms /language and inappropriate photo submissions.
25. The winner will be required to participate, with no further compensation, in any reasonable publicity surrounding the promotion and the award of their prize.
26. The full names and counties of winners (and countries for non-UK winners) will be available by contacting email@example.com until 3 months after the closing date.
27. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this prize draw, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the prize draw or invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
28. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
29. The Promoter’s decision is final with regard to all promotional matters.
30. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
31. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of these terms and conditions will be based on the law of the relevant country but the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute.
By participating in the Promotion, you agree to the use of your personal data as described here. You can withdraw your consent at any time, but will no longer be able to participate.